Over the last couple of years I have developed some cards and sheets to help me document or remember certain tasks. Some of these are field notes while others are darkroom related. I have mentioned them in my articles but thought since it is Christmas I have compiled them in one place as a gift for those who may need them. These are free to download for your use or modification. Please do not publish them in books, notebooks, or other places without contacting me first. These are a mix of PDF and open office formats.
- Exposure 3x5card – Exposure notes plus Film processing notes on side 2. article
- EV Exposure Chart (spreadsheet) – Average EV and Zone III charts article
- LF Think Card 3×5 – Little reminders for boosting creativity.
- Printing notes Version2 – Use with color head or filters under lens for upto 3 images or 3 printing sessions of same image.
- Printing notes Version 3 – Single image with 10 lines for print notes
- My Personal Pyrocat HD Processing Guide – A simple guide for N- to N+ times and agitation for FP4 and HP5. for Delta use 5% to 10% less time article